Sensory Compression Vest
Made of breathable neoprene material
Please note: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Small：17 x 30 inches (43 x 76 cm)
Medium：20 x 36 inches (51 x 91 cm)
Large：24 x 42 inches (61 x 107 cm)
When in doubt, always go with the larger size as the vest can be adjusted to 5" smaller than the above-listed measurements.
Safe for all
We offer free shipping on all orders and a 30-day return policy.
All orders are shipped from our warehouse within 2 to 5 business days of you placing the order. Most items will arrive in about 2-3 weeks or 7-15 business days unless stated otherwise.
View our Shipping & Returns FAQ for more detail.
We’ve partnered with Onward to provide our customers with carbon neutral shipping protection, CashBack and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee on your purchase. When you add Onward to your order, you’ll be protected against lost, stolen or damaged packages. You’ll also have a 90 day satisfaction guarantee where if you experience product quality issues, Onward will work with us to make it right or refund your purchase. As an additional benefit, you’ll receive 10% of your purchase as CashBack for your next order with us.
All of our products are Machine & spot clean washable. We recommend:
- Use cold water
- Gently cycle
- Air dry
- Do not use any harsh chemicals (like bleach)
- Mild liquid detergent
- When possible wash on its own and avoid washing together with items that have Velcro, or Jean, and bottoms that could harm the fabric.
All items come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
If item is defective, damaged, or if you received the wrong item, contact us immediately. We will check the issue and make it right.
- ALAndrea L.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Great value for the money. Very comfortable.
- JAJennifer A.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
- FMFelicia M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
For special needs child
- TETravis E.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
Got this for my son with autism. For proprioceptive input, he weighs about 32lbs 34 in tall and he's 2 1/2. Its. A tad small (definitely smaller than pictured). The pictures made it look a lot bigger so I got the smallest size. Wish I got the bigger size but this one will work for a little while. And not nearly as weighted as I had hoped. But None less, it does its job.
- EMEmily M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I sleep with it on, and it's more effective than a weighted blanket. I'm on the spectrum, but I think this could help anybody who has issues feeling insecure.